Kiudoptiline meediumikonverter – 25 km
Bidirectional 10/100M adaptive Ethernet fiber optic transceivers , using the latest U.S. KENDIN chip, high -quality single-fiber bidirectional optical transceiver module ( brand new manufacturers ) , stable performance and excellent quality. For telecommunications , broadcasting, broadband fiber optic network data traffic and the need to improve performance, high-reliability network environment.
1. Brand-New, High Quality, 5 years quality guarantee!
2. An RJ45 ports and a single-fiber SC optical port , to achieve optical signal conversion between 10/100base TX twisted pair
(Ethernet )and 100base FX (fiber optic) ;
3. Core optical fiber can be completed in just one way signal transmission compared to dual fiber optic data transmission
mode to improve the quantity doubled ;
4. Compliance with IEEE802.3 10Base-T and IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standards ;
5. Has 10M/100M adaptive capacity ;
6. Ethernet interface can adaptively direct line / crossover cable connection ;
7. Support full / half duplex mode ;
8. Support IEEE802.3X duplex flow control and half-duplex backpressure flow control ;
9. Supports broadcast storm prevention function ;
10. 1916 Byte support large data frame ( optional ) ;
11. Built- in lightning protection circuit , which can greatly reduce the damage caused by lightning induction ;
12. UTP up to 100 meters ; longest 100 km single-mode fiber ;
13. There are six LED indicators : Power, TX 100, TX Link / Act, FX 100, FX Link / Act, FDX / Col; easy to monitor the working
status of the transceiver and determine the cause of the fault ;
14. There are external , internal power supply of two types : AC100 ~ 265V / DC5V switching power supply ;
15. Working temperature : 0 ~ 50 degree;
16. Storage temperature : – 40 ~ 70 degree ;
17. Transceiver Dimensions: External power 70 × 26 × 93mm; built-in 120 × 30 × 140mm.
18. outer Dimensions: 95mm × 71mm × 25mm
19. Package: ESD package,Carton
For the environment:
For telecommunications , broadcasting, broadband fiber optic network data traffic and the need to improve performance, high-reliability network environment.
Fiber optic parameters:
5 pairs HTB-3100A & HTB-3100B
10 x power DC5V
10 x User manual